V Tydzień 15-04 do 17-04
Temat: In the future.
- Przeczytać dialog, podręcznik, str.80.
- Można posłuchać nagrania z płyty, ćwicz. 1, str. 80.
- Przepisać do zeszytu Phrase Book, str. 80.
prediction- prognoza, przewidywanie, przepowiednia
- Ćwicz. 2, str. 80 (podręcznik).
- Ćwicz. 1, 2, 3, str. 60 (zeszyt ćwiczeń).
- Short test 6b w załączniku- do oceny!
- Ćwiczenia do skopiowania lub przepisania do zeszytu- do oceny!
Uzupełnij zdania formami czasu Future Simple:
- I’d prefer to stay at home tonight but I’m afraid my husband not/agree.
- She thinks her brother never/forgive her for lying to him.
- I’m sorry that I hurt you. It not/happen
- your sister/bring me my book tomorrow? I’d like to read it at last.
- Why he/not/tell her about his feelings and ask her to marry him?
- I haven’t got any time to go to the post office so you/send this letter for me, please?
- I’m sure that Jane get this job and she start it next week.
- What would you like to eat? I have fish and chips, please.
- Don’t call me tonight because I not/be
- I not/pretend that I don’t mind her silly remarks and I speak to her about it.
- I promise I ring you tomorrow morning.
- She is in Warsaw now but tomorrow she be in Berlin.
- I think it rain in the evening so we’d better take our umbrellas.
- Kate is sure she fail her geography exam.
- Take that book. You read it more than me.
- Would you like tea or coffee? I have coffee, please.
- I’m very tired. I get a taxi.
- We give you the money back next week, ok?
- It’s cold in here. I close the window.
- I don’t think he complete that course next month.